Tuesday, November 20, 2007

TMI Tuesday

1. what's the sexiest gesture a woman can make?

the "Come Hither" look. it is just so sexy. & it makes you feel empowered!

2. what are 3 inevitable things about you?

1. I will always make fun of myself somehow or someway.
2. I will keep things bottled up until I am ready to talk about them
3. I am very protective of those I love.

3. what do you want . . . . now?

to be free! free from life's obligations. free from work. free from everything.

4. what asset do you have besides the physical and the material?

my personality & the fact that I am very accepting & open-minded

5. describe a sexy mind.

Creative, Confident, Caring, Aggressive (to a certain extent), Self-Assured, Open-Minded, Humorous, & Honest

Bonus (as in optional):What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

My family. I do not now where I would be without them.

6 comments:

Renee said...

Ah, yes, the 'look'. That's killer.

Happy TMI!

SoCal Sal said...

The look! Mmmmm

Humor openness protective … Way cool

Anonymous said...

Happy TMI!!!!!

Bunny said...

Great description of a sexy mind!

Happy TMI!

Valley Girl said...

Being free would be nice.

Anonymous said...

Great answers! Happy late TMI!