Friday, November 02, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season?

Between $250 & $350. I am praying not more.

Soup
What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?

Celebrity Are you Smarter that a 5th Grader. It was funny & cute. I like to watch & see if I will get stumped.

Salad
If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose?

A toffee color.

Main Course
Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet.

Honestly nothing.

Dessert
List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season.

All three seasons of Grey's Anatomy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grey's Anatomy is one of my favs!! Have a great Friday and holiday!

Rach said...

we have are you smarter than a 10 year old - I've not been able to catch any of them yet though!

Anonymous said...

Your soup already has a licensed Philippine version and I find it cute too :)

I enjoyed your feast! Happy weekend!