Tuesday, November 06, 2007

TMI Tuesday

1. Do you believe in ghost? If so have you every seen one?

I do believe in Ghosts, but no I have never seen one.

2. What’s the scariest movie you ever saw?

Hehehehehe when I was 10 my Uncle let me watch "People Under the Stairs." First & only time I had to sleep with a light on. However since then nothing has ever scared me that bad. Also to this day I have never watched that movie again.

3. If you were given a house that was free would you accept it if it was haunted?

I think I would. I think I could handle a house being haunted. I think it would be really interesting.

4. If you were given a house that was free would you accept it if the last person had been murdered in it?

Now that I definetly say NO.

5. What was your most favorite costume you wore for Halloween?

A G.I. Joe.

Bonus (as in optional): What’s your most memorable Halloween memory?

I guess I was 12 or so. We went trick or treating in this neighborhood. We were walking around & there was a yard with a scarecrow. We walked passed & the scarecrow got off its post & chased us. Scared the crap out of us but was so much fun.

2 comments:

BirdMadGirl said...

You know, you really should watch People Under the Stairs again. As an adult I bet you won't find it nearly as frightening. I've found that to be the case numerous times. :)

Happy TMI!!

Anonymous said...

That scarecrow would had me run heel over my head for sure!
Great TMI!