Thursday, November 08, 2007

They Got A Baby!

My best friend & her husband have had trouble conceiving a baby. Well they decided to start the adoption process. The did everything they needed to do & were waiting for a little one to become available. Well they decided to become foster parents to hopefully adopt a baby that way. Well they recently got a newborn baby girl.

Story goes the Mama & Daddy are habitual crack users. The baby was born addicted. As of right now the baby is fine. She has slight tremor buT the doctors says that will go away as she gets older.

CPS people have told my best friend & her husband that the couple has 90 days to prove to the court that they can take care of their child. However from what the CPS workers are saying though they are not trying to get their baby back. So after 90 days if they have still not done anything their parental rights will be terminated.

If this happens my best friend & her husband will adopt the baby.

I do hope the mama & daddy come to their senses & try to get their baby back but if not then there would be no better Mama & Daddy than my best friend & her husband. I hope everything works out for the baby. All she needs is love & she had already gotten that from my best friend & her husband.

No comments: