Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Me! Me! Me!

I just now realized that I am not using this blog how I intended to from the very beginning. Yes, I have had this blog for awhile & I am barely realizing this. Oh well. My original intentions for this blog were that his would be my place just for me. A place were I could express myself in a way that I don't in everyday life. Maybe I should explain this.

In everyday life I am 23 year old woman who works a regular 8-5 job. I am sweet, good natured, helpful, nice, caring, etc. You get the point. I don't get mad. Well at least not in front of people. I don't complain. I just smile & forge on. I don't act mean. I don't get frustrated with people. I just deal. I pick up the slack for people. I am the one people come to talk to when they are frustrated. I am the counselor, listener, relationship guru. etc. Once again you get the point.

It's not that I am being fake or anything like that. I genuinely like helping others & being there for people. I like that my friends can come to me. I like helping in any way I can.

But I get angry & frustrated and all that. There are a couple of people I can talk to when I get like this. Which is good.

Then there is a side to me that no one has seen. A part of my sexuality. My preferences & my fantasies. What turns me on. What I would like to do. Things such as this. Things that others would not understand coming from me.

Once again I am not being fake. There is not just anyone I completely trust to show all of myself to.

Basically this blog is anonymous. Sal is not my real name. None of my friends or family know about this blog. So this is a place for me to talk & not care about how anyone reacts.

That's what I plan on doing from now on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya, dropping in for the first time.

I can relate to this, I always get the urge for that kind of release but obviously, with my blog being about as un-anonymous as it comes, isn't something that ever gets realized.

mike said...

I'm with Scott on that...

It wouldn't take much effort to figure out who I am - but I just write whatever I feel like...well, as much as possible.