Friday, November 09, 2007

Co-Workers, Ahhhhhhh!

I usually get along with everyone. I overlook peoples faults & deal. I do this because I know I can be difficult too. However there is this one guy I work with. I HATE working with him. He doesn't do any work. He is on the phone taking personal calls his whole shift. He doesn't help out at all. It is only him & I working. I have told by Supervisor but he just brushes it off. I am getting to where I think I am going to ask not to be scheduled with him anymore because I can not stand it. Plus his personality sucks. I don't even care for him as a friend or anything. He is rude, unprofessional, uncaring, etc. you get the point. OMG & the worst thing is what he talks about on his personal calls. Everyone can hear him. We work in a hospital what he says should not be tolerated. Let me say first that he is Gay but this is not what I have a problem with. I don't even care that he is gay. However when you have a loud voice that carries you DO NOT talk about how "big" the guy you were with last night is. Or how long he was able to last. In what world is that OK. Even if it was me talking about somebody I was with. It should not be tolerated. Not in a professional environment. I will be the first one to get into a conversation with details about my sex life but not at work or if it is at work we do it quietly. From what I hear that have been many complaints brought up against him but everyone thinks it will turn into a discrimination issue. Apparently he has threaten to claim discrimination against the hospital if he was fired. I do not know if this is true but this is the fear of some. I do not see the problem. They have list of complaints against him & he is not doing his job. These seem like grounds for termination.

No comments: