Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wet Wednesday

1. Who was the last person to crush/hit on you that you were NOT attracted to?

To hit on me was some guy from the bar. He was actually not bad looking but he was so drunk it was very unattractive. I was definitely not interested.

To crush on me would have to be my friend Naz. I just do not see him in anyway other than a friend.

2. Who was the last person you crushed/hit on that was not attracted to YOU?

I honestly have never hit on anyone, :-).

To crush on would be the guy I am interested in now Eric. He sees me as a sister, :-(. Oh well not everything is meant to be. At least I have a really good friend.

3. Have you ever done anything sexual with someone you were not attracted to? Why did you go through with it?

Yes I have. I did it honestly because it felt good for someone to want me even if I didn't want them back.

No comments: