Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer: Name a funny habit you have.

When I get excited and I try to talk I mix my words to together and will repeat the same phrase or sentence a couple of times. I have to actually pause & breathe then I can speak clearly but I really have to concentrate.***Don't know if that is actually a habit or quirk.

Soup: If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?

It would have to be the guitar. I actually have one and I am trying to teach myself but it is just not working. To me the guitar is just one of the most beautiful & soulful instruments.

Salad: How long is your hair?

When my hair is wet it goes down to the middle of my shoulder blades. When it is dry it goes to about the top of my shoulders. I have wavy/curly hair so it is different lengths when wet or dry.

Main Course: When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?

You know I really do not know. When ever I get upset or mad at someone I usually just let things roll of my shoulders & I don't really expect an apology.***Yes I just read over that & realized I need to seriously stop doing that. Or at least demand an apology for any wrong-doing.

Dessert: What is your favorite kitchen appliance?

Oh most definetly the microwave. Couldn't live with out one.

4 comments:

Mz Jackson said...

My hair does the same thing. It's amazing how long it is when it's wet compared to when it is dry!
Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Long Live the Microwave, what would we do without it?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my microwave too!! Great feast answers!!

Julie said...

That's awesome that you are learning to play the guitar :) Keep it up! I wish I could learn, but I have the attention span of a flea on crack.

Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting!