Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Aggravation

I do not understand my Dad. He can never just have a conversation with me. He has to talk down to me. Whenever something bad happens in my life no matter what it is somehow it is my own fault caused by my own stupidity. No man has ever hurt me as much as my Dad has. No man can make me cry as much or as easily as my Dad can.

And to add to an already bad day I had a horrible night at work. Worked sucked so bad last night. I was supposed to get off at 9:00 p.m. didn't leave til about 11:30 p.m. However i am off today and I am going to enjoy my day. Have no idea what i am going to do yet. We shall see. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

I am determined to make this an AWESOME DAY!

Live. Laugh. Love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really sorry your Dad makes you feel that way!!

Nicole