Monday, June 25, 2007

Manic Monday

Are you strict about wearing your sunscreen in the summer?

Lately I have been just because I never use to when I was younger and with all the worries of skin cancer it is just safer.

Do you frequently wear sandals in the summer? Any favorites you'd like to share?

Oh all the time. Especially flip flops. I love Reef sandals they are so comfy!

What are a few great books that you've taken along to the beach or on vacation in years past? If you aren't a big reader, what do you do to while away the lazy hours?

I never take books with me to the beach or on vacation. I can read at home. If I am on vacation or at the beach I am going to experience what there is around me.

How do you feel about swimsuit shopping? Love it, hate it, indifferent? What's your color of choice?

I hate! I am not comfortable with my body, which I am working on, but until I am comfy I will not enjoy swimsuit shopping. I like dark colors.

3 comments:

Xev said...

Not a beach reader either huh? I may try that this summer though and see how long I can resist diving in to swim.

Happy Monday.

MommaBoo said...

I don't read at the beach either and I LOVE your reasong. I can read at home, anytime!

Oh, and swimming suit shopping...I depise it!

Happy Monday!

barnmouse said...

Amen about swimsuit shoppping! I hate it too! With a passion.

Happy Monday! :)