Saturday, June 23, 2007

Dream

Last night I had one of the best sex dreams I have ever had.

The dream starts with my roomie, Josh, & I laying in bed together. We are going to bed. Josh tells me to take off my pajama pants because he wants to feel my bare legs against his. I told him I couldn't because I wasn't wearing any panties. He says that's OK I want to feel your "hotness" against my thigh too. So I took off my pants. He says you might as well take off your shirt too. I told him if I was going to do that he better getting naked with me too. So he undresses and I take off my shirt. First we are just laying cuddling together then all of a sudden I am laying in between Josh and our friend Naz. I start feeling 2 pairs of hands roaming my body. One set is feeling all over my boobs. Massaging them and pinching my nipples. The other set is massaging my "hotness." I start moaning because I want those fingers inside of me. Then I feel a tongue licking me trying to get in between the folds of my vagina. Then at this time the sheet that was covering us is gone and my other friend John Paul has his head between my legs going down on me. Josh's mouth is on one nipple and Naz's mouth is on the other. I have never felt so many great sensations at once. I know I came during the dream then when I woke up I proceeded in partaking in some self-pleasure and came twice more. OMG it was the most erotic thing I could of imagined. I was so tired I fell right back to sleep and unfortunately I didn't have any more dreams. I really don't know if I would of been able to take anymore.

Wow got all hot again writing that. Like Whoa!

Live. Laugh. Love.

No comments: