Thursday, May 24, 2007

Eric

Well were to begin. Well I guess I should describe him. He is about 5’10. Broad shoulders. He is on the husky side. Short cropped black hair. Has a beard that he keeps trimmed. Beautiful brown eyes. Big strong arms. Really nice chest, ;-)!

He is a couple of years younger than me. He is real mature for his age. He has an awesome personality. He is one of those guys that gets along with everyone. He is a sports fanatic. He loves baseball, football & basketball. He has a great sense of humor. Which to me is a great thing. I love to laugh. He is also one of those big brother types. Which is were my problem comes into affect.

He only sees me as a “sister” or so he says. Because sometimes I get vibes or looks that suggest otherwise. He confuses me sometimes. Although I guess I could just be reading too much into things. I have no solid evidence to go on that he feels differently than he says. Nothing physical has ever happened between us. So until something happens I am just taking it one day at a time.

However be prepared to be reading a lot about him. :-)

Live. Laugh. Love.

1 comment:

She Her Me said...

He sounds delicious. :) Keep us posted.