Tuesday, May 29, 2007

TMI Tuesday

1. When you orgasm, do you hold your breath?

I don't hold my breath. I will breath in short little spurts.

2. Have you ever had sex or played around with a celebrity?

Nope I haven't, unfortunately, hehehe

3. Do you think prostitution should be legal? Why or why not?

I think it should be legalized. People are going to do it anyways. Why not it would be better for everyone. The country would save more money on throwing people in jail and they could also tax it I guess.

4. How do you masturbate? Do you romance yourself? Get straight to the point? Read erotic material?

I usually read erotic material. I can't do the romance thing because I would rather want a man romancing me, hehehehe but who wouldn't.

5. Which gives you the most pleasure - intercourse, masturbating for/with your partner, being masturbated by your partner.

Being masturbated by partner.

Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever had a crush on a relative?

Nope I haven't.

4 comments:

meowminx said...

Interesting answers :)

Mine are posted here

Happy TMI!

She Her Me said...

Happy TMI!!! :)

Bunny said...

Legalization still the order of the day. Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

Interesting answers, I enjoyed reading. :o) Happy TMI!