Monday, May 28, 2007

Manic Monday

What's your favorite food item that is in your refrigerator right now?

My favorite item that is in my kitchen right now would have to be a Parrot Bay malt beverage. I think it is orange & pineapple flavored ;-)!
We hardly ever have actual food other than snacks in are fridge. My roomies & I are always so busy we usually eat out. So normally just alcoholic drinks are kept cold.

Do you enjoying barbecuing on the grill? What's something that you make often?

I love barbecuing!!! My favorite thing to make is fajitas. We get them already seasoned from this meat market. They are the best!

What one item (kitchen gadget, appliance, food item) in your kitchen best describes your personality? Why?

This is a very interesting question. I would have to say a can opener. I love to get to know people on a very deep an intimate level. I love to know what is on the "inside."

2 comments:

meowminx said...

I enjoyed reading your answers. I particularly liked your last one - I never thought of a can opener that way ;) :)

Mine is over here

Anonymous said...

I love fajitas. I must try them on the grill.

I love your can opener answer. That's my favorite one of the day.

Thanks for joining in!