Thursday, May 17, 2007

All the blogs that I read.

I think I am becoming alittle obsessed with Blogger :-)! I have gotten into so many different ones. Some I just come across. Others I find through comments people leave on Blogs that I read. All of the blogs I mainly read are fictional ones though. I haven't really seen or read many that are actually real life encounters. I do enjoy reading the fictional ones though. It is jsut like watching a soap opera every day or atleast every other day. Well not watching but reading, ;-)!

Live. Laugh. Love.

4 comments:

She Her Me said...

Mine's true!
Yours is awesome! :) and your blogroll has led me to some other really good ones too. Nice!

Shar said...

I'm getting quite addicted to blogger myself. It definitely makes a rainy day pass quickly :)

PCS said...

I'm already addicted!! You should she how long the list of blogs I read goes!!!lol

Thanks for your coment on my blog!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! I, too am addicted!!! Both to other blogs and my own comment page! my hubby took our modem to work today to work online on his laptop, and I about went crazy!