Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Wet Wednesday

I went to check to see if there was a posting for this weeks Wet Wednesday & I realized I didn't do last weeks. So here it goes. Once they post this weeks I'll do that one too.

Self-Esteem - August 1, 2007

1. have you ever been so ashamed/embarrassed about your body or yourself that you could not be intimate with someone? why, and what did you do about it, if anything?

Fortunatley I have not been that ashamed/embarrassed of my body. Anytime I have been intimate with someone I have been pretty comfortable so I wasn't too worried about my body.

2. what is the part of your body you feel worst about, and why? what are you planning on doing about it, if anything?

The worst part of my body is the area between my stomach down to my thighs. I am overweight so this part is the worst on me. I am on a diet & I am excercising regularly.

3. what is the part of your body you feel best about, and why?

I think it is my face. Do not get me wrong I am no where near any type of beauty but sometimes either when I do my make-up just right or when my face is clean & fresh straight fromt the shower I think I do look pretty. I have beautiful lips. They are big & full & have natural coloring to them. I also have beautiful eyelashes. Long & they curl on their own.

No comments: