Tuesday, August 28, 2007

TMI Tuesday

1. What is the best relationship advice you've ever received?

To Communicate. Don't be afraid to communicate.

2. How many people have you dated at once? How many people do you think
it is acceptable to date at once?

I have only dated one person at a time. I do not think it matters how many people you date at once. I do think that if both people agree to be exclusive then there should be no other dating.

3. What made your worst kiss so bad?

It was with someone I did not care for.

4. Can a relationship last if the sex is bad?

No I do not think so. No matter what anyone says humans crave sexual intimacy. If you do not enjoy it where you are getting it from ultimately I think you will find somewhere to get it where it's better.

5. What one thing would you like your partner to do every time you have
sex with them?

Do not have a partner right now but I would enjoy it if guys were more vocal.

5 comments:

Bunny said...

"If you do not enjoy it where you are getting it from ultimately I think you will find somewhere to get it where it's better." - Yep, that's exactly what I've done after 8 years of marriage. :(

Happy TMI!

h said...

Happy TMI. Do grunts and howls qualify as being "more vocal"?

Professor Fate said...

Well said #4. Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

I agree with on many answers... and yes... guys going vocal are a major turn on... at least for me... ;-
Hasppy TMI!

Shibari said...

Great Answers Happy TMI