Monday, August 27, 2007

Living Life

Lately I have been dwelling on the past. I have been thinking back on relationships & events that have happened in the past few months. It is really hard for me to let things go & just be.

Recently though I have decided to take on the motto "The past is the past." There is nothing humanely possible that can be done to change it.

Because of this I am no longer dwelling on things that have already happened. There is nothing I can do to change it so why bother & why over analyze every little thing.

With that in mind this morning I felt wonderful when I woke up. I wasn't dreading anything. I woke up looking forward to the upcoming week.

I am so going to love this new outlook on life. Hope everyone has a great week!

Live. Laugh. Love.

1 comment:

meowminx said...

Thank you for this post. I will do my best not to dwell on the past, too, but it is hard, esp. when there are unfinished issues...

Meowminx