Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday Threesome

Onesome: 'Lettuce'-- talk of salads and dressings: Is plain green your thing? ...or do you like 'stuff' mixed in or scattered over the top? ...and how about the dressing: what's leading your list this year?

I love stuff mixed in. I like sunflower seeds, sprinkle cheese, cut up ham, turkey or chicken, croutons, bacon bits & cucumbers. I also liked the salad mix with radish & carrots. I prefer thousand island dressing then ranch.

Twosome: and-- how about those Mets, -eh? Actually, baseball's doing okay this week, with basketball, football and cycling having the problems. Is there any sports news you'd care to comment on?

The only other sports I like to watch are boxing & UFC but nothing really to comment on those right now.

Threesome: tomato-- and lettuce: the perfect toppings for that hamburger someone will cook up for you at a Labor Day picnic in another month or so? ...or perhaps you have another set of condiments you like on your meat or tofu?

I don't like lettuce on my burgers. I like mayo, mustard, ketchup & pickles.

1 comment:

She Her Me said...

Thanks for the comment! :) Trust me, it's hard to put that all down where I have to read it in black and white, you know? Where I'm forced to realize what an idiot I am... but hey, it's all therapy.

On a whole other note. I'm with you on the burger thing. That's the only way to eat 'em. :)