Monday, July 23, 2007

Manic Monday

Have you planned your funeral and/or written your will?

No I haven't done either. The closest thing is setting up life insurance through work & naming my sisters as benefactors. I even felt a little uneasy doing that. Whenever I think about death especially my own it depresses me. And not in the way it does everybody (or at least I think it is different) I have a very over active imagination so I picture my actual grave site and people moving on without me.

Do you carry an umbrella when rain is forecast or do you just risk it?

I always have an umbrella with me. I own like 4. They are kept in my car, apt, office & work bag.

How bad is the traffic in your town? Does it bother you or do you take it as it comes?

I take it as it comes. I know at what times to avoid certain areas so I try & steer clear.

No comments: