Tuesday, July 24, 2007

TMI Tuesday

1. Leather, lace or silk?



Silk!



2. Do you subscribe (or regularly buy) to any "dirty" magazines? Which ones?



Nope no dirty magazines for me.



3. Have you ever had sex in water (tub/pool/lake/ocean)?



Nope I have never but I definitely want too!



4. The three words that best describe you in bed are ____, ____, and ____. Three words that best describe your most recent partner in bed are ____, ____, and ____.



Me: sensual, vocal & giving



Him: sexy, surprising & random



5. Did you lose your virginity as an impetuous youth, "to prove that you loved" him/her, because of a romantic gesture, a newly wed or other (please describe because I can't think of what an "other" might be)?



I am not really sure if it would qualify as a One-Night-Stand because my definition of a One-Night-Stand is having sex with someone you met that night & then never seeing them again. However mine was with a guy who was my roommates cousin. I had only met him once before & hung out with him that same night. A month later I hung out with him again got drunk & had sex. We have hung out a couple of times since then but we never talked about is having sex.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice answers! Happy TMI.:o)

Professor Fate said...

Great answers. Happy TMI

Nice & Naughty said...

I love me some silk too! Happy TMI!

Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

A few questions.... was the sex worth it? how old were you? was he? were you ok with the wayt hings went?
I find your defintion of one night stand interesting.