Tuesday, October 30, 2007

TMI Tuesday

1. If they kept stats of your sex life like they do in sports, what would you lead the league in? what all time record would you hold?

I honestly have no idea. Have only had sex twice (yes sad I know). So with that I don't think I have any records to speak of.

2. What song gets you in the mood to have sex? best music to fuck to? best music to make love to?

This is going to sound so cliche but to have sex to would be "Lets Get It On" by Marvin Gaye. To fuck to is anything hard-rock, metal, etc. that mentions sex. To make love to anything slow & easy that speaks of love & forever.

3. Where is your favorite place to have sex in your house/apartment?

Bed, hehehe sounds so boring!

4. (girls) Have you sent or given your used panties to a guy? Do you know what happened to them? (guys) Have you taken/asked for a girls panties before? What did you do with them? (non-breeders) What is the protocol for this "tradition"?

Nope I haven't.

5. What makes a kiss a great to you?

The feeling behind it. As far as technique the amount of tongue used & nibbling on my lips.

Bonus: Who pays for a date? If the girl asks a guy out, does she pay? If you are interested in same sex partners, how do you determine who pays?

I prefer taking turns in paying. But if I ask a guy out. I like to pay.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Absolutely agree with #5. It's got to have feeling.

Happy TMI!

Gina said...

Yes..totally. there must be feeling in a kiss for it to be good.