Thursday, October 25, 2007

Manic Monday

I was going through & realized I had not done a Manic Monday in three weeks so here they go. Enjoy!


October 8, 2007

Which month of the year do you think best describes your personality?

August-I have always thought August was a care-free month. But at the same time still trying to figure things out. (for example the weather. some days it's HOT as can be other times it can be Cold)

If you could have had the starring role in an existing movie, which movie would you pick?

The new Hairspray Movie. I would love to play Tracy!

Are you attracted to people whose personalities are very similar to your personality or very different?

Both actually. I like having people around me that share the same views but at the same time I like when a person can open my eyes to a different way of thinking.


October 15, 2007

If you could have a romance with any fictional character, who would it be?

Lt. Lucas Davenport. He is the leading character in the 'Prey' novels by John Sanford.

If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what would you do?

To the oval office. To eavesdrop on what is really going on.

If you could ask God any single question, what would it be?

Why?

October 22, 2007

Would you be able to serve on a jury and sentence the defendant to the death penalty if he/she were found guilty of a crime that the court felt warranted the death penalty?

Yes I would.

Have you ever faked being ill to avoid doing something you didn’t want to do?

Yep, mainly just work though.

Would you state you were guilty of a crime you didn't commit to free a loved one?

Yes I would.

No comments: