Monday, October 29, 2007

Manic Monday

If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be and why?

The only thing I would change would be that my parents were able to get along in order to do things with us (my sisters & I)

Do you think that the world will be a better or a worse place 100 years from now?

I am hoping that finally we as a civilazation are able to learn from our past & from our mistakes & the world will one day be better.

At the beginning of a relationship, do you trust your new partner unless there is something specific to make you do otherwise, or do you withhold your trust until he/she has earned it?

I am learning to withhold trust until it has been earned. I have been burned one too many times from giving trust at the beginning.

No comments: