Saturday, October 07, 2006

Relationships

Lately I have been all sorts of confused. I am not real sure as to what I want in my life. By that I mean relationships or shall I say "a relationship." I am always so indecisive as to what I want. But lately I have been leaning towards wanting one. It is not as if I have any prospects but I would really like one. Lee & I had a discussion about this last night. He thinks if I truly want to find someone I need to get out of my circle of friends. I agree with him. There isn't anyone within my circle of friends that I am interested in. Also Lee & I came to the conclusion that dating within your circle of friends tends to get too messy & complicated. However dating somone you don't know too well is scary as well. There maybe all this baggage you do not know about. How do you know if this dude is a stand up guy or not. I guess if you want to meet someone you just have to be willing to take a chance. Also there is the problem of me not going out too much. My group of friends & I tend to just hang out at my apt. to chill & watch movies or something along those lines. The past couple of nights I have gone out though. I just have to trust that it will happen when it happens. There is not much I can do until then. Who knows I am going out again tonight maybe I will have some luck, :-), keep you fingers crossed, hehehe!!!! Well until next time, Adios.

Live. Laugh. Love.

No comments: