Saturday, September 23, 2006

My Welcome Post

Hello!!!!

Ok where to begin. My name is Sal. I am a 22 year old Hispanic female. I live in Stafford, Texas-which is like 20-15 miles southwest of Houston.

I work at a local hospital as a switchboard operator. I like it a lot. It is easy work and I get paid well for it. I have an apt with a roommate. His name is Josh. I have known him since third grade. Absolutely a platonic relationship. He is the equivalent of a brother.

I have a large wacky family. I am sure you will hear lots about them. My parents are divorced and have both re-married. So I have a step-dad, Kiko-I know weird name but it is his nickname Frank is his real name, and a step-mom Dolly. I have 6 sisters all together. Well let me explain that. 1 whole sister Cory. 2 half-sisters Libby and Glory-real name Gloria. Me, Cory, Libby, and Glory all have the same mom. And then I have 3 step-sisters Jenny, Anna, and Chrissy. They are my step-mom Dolly's girls from a previous marriage. Also Cory, Libby, and Glory are younger than me and Jenny, Anna, and Chrissy are older. Jenny is married with 5 girls. Anna has 2 kids. Chrissy is married with 1 boy. So I am an Aunt as well.

I actually decided to get a blog because I am absolutely addicted to Cosmopolitan's Bedroom Blog. I know that sounds weird but what I mean is eventhough that particular blog is fictional I like the idea behind it. The fictional blogger K basically just talks about her everyday life and dramas however the catch is no one know she has a blog. Meaning none of her family, friends, co-workers, no one. I like that so that is what I decided to do. I want to have somewhere I can go and right down my truest thoughts without anyone I know actually reading it. Just a whole bunch of strangers, heheheh I know sounds weird right?!?!?!?! Oh well. Well until next time Adios.

Live. Laugh. Love.

<3

No comments: